Friday, March 18, 2011

A little better...

It hasn't been the best couple of weeks. Entirely too much stuff going on in the world and in my own personal little world.

So today while driving home from work, feeling particularly down I get the following text:

"Have I ever told you why I like you? Just curious...Cuz you are cute but so very fine. Soooo soo smart and still down to earth. Very spiritual but still sexier then a mutha and because you are such a dear friend of mine. Thanks for being one bad ass sista."

How sweet is that? Is that not the best compliment ever!? The timing was on point, and the sentiment was genuine.

When I sometimes forget that I am in fact dope, its nice to be reminded, by someone who isn't even trying to get in my pants.

2 comments:

mia. said...

That's awesome. I would save that text forever. Heck, I might even print it out and put it on my monitor or bathroom mirror to be reminded of it often!

jendayi said...

That is very dope. I agree with mia. Print that thing out and tape it up. Try not to ever forget your fabulousness Jenn with or without reminders! Let me know if you need anything. Love you.