Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Its summer in the city...

I'm hype tonight and guess why???????!!!! It's HOT!!!! Yay! I walked out of the house this morning in my jacket and closed toed shoes and had I not been running late, per usual, I would have turned around to change into some open toes and a jacketless outfit. Now it feels like Cali. Now I'm hype. It feels like spring/summer is here, like this is LA, like its pedicure and fresh press season, like its light makeup summer dress season. My absolute favorite season.

I am determined (DETERMINED) to spend some serious quality time with the beach down the street from my house this season. I was on vacation last month worshipping at the alter of the beach and realized...I live up the street from a beach that I barely go to...why am I so excited to be at the beach? Last year I went to the beach twice...how sad is that? So this year...you'll find me at the beach-yo. But I gotta take my vitamins, get a TB shot, and pack some mace to be hanging out at a cali beach lol.

I'm also super excited to be hooking up with one of my favorite people for dinner/drinks at one of my favorite new places tomorrow night...Things are starting to look up!

3 comments:

jendayi said...

=(

T.a.c.D said...

well aiight now

Vickilyn said...

Sounds nice to have a beach literally. . .down the street! Yeah you need to hit it up on the regular. I mean with all that Baywatch practice you got while on vacay. . .how can you let it go to waste?