Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Not much...

First lets talk TV...Making the Band 4-the boys are SOOOO much more interesting then the girls. All of Dawn's drama was getting on my nerves, Aubrey and her "we're platinum selling artists" seriously Aubrey-I know ONE person that owns your album-I'm assuming all the rest were purchased by children so please get off your own jock.

Two new shows that I love are Breaking Bad and Dexter. One is about a guy dying of lung cancer who turns to cooking meth to get some money to leave his family. The other is about a police employee who kills and dismembers killers and other bad men that slip through the cracks of justice. You all know how I love my uplifting TV.
Americal Idol is not that great this year. Lost is amazing! The new Oprah show basically requires a box of tissue per viewing. Thank goodness I haven't tried to watch an Oprah show AND the GiveBig on the same day I might strain my tear ducts. When the shows come back following the strike I am going to be stressed out trying to watch everything.

I was wondering the other night what I did before DVR (Tivo). Did I stay home and watch stuff? I remember having serious difficulty with the VCR, so did I just miss things? That is no way to live. Tonight during my prayers i'll be thanking God for the blessing of DVR without it my life would be so much less.

I haven't much been in the mood to blog...there is sooooo much (sorta) that I want to say to a particular someone but I refuse, I'm fairly certain that I have said it all before and I hate repeating myself so I will keep my thoughts to myself.

I think that relationship trouble is cyclical...like everyone I know will be in throws of angst for a while and then content for a while and then angst again, and on and on, over and over. A friend of mine theorized that its seasonal, summer (for obvoius reasons) is the worst time for relationships while winter is the best. I think there is some truth to that...what was the poem/literature titled "The Summer of my Discontent" about?

Pray for me I have TMJ.

Speaking of Danity Kane I am listening to the album now and am (SHOCKED! APPALLED!!) underwhelmed. Sorry JAC. :)

Today has been brutal at work...drinks on me at the house!

1 comment:

jendayi said...

GASP!!! You're not listening to it for the right reasons!!!! It's a chick CD. A dancing, sexy, freakum dress, I still got it, I will always have it, I hate him and then love him, independent woman CD! And then you gotta listen to their harmonies and the passion in their voice!!! I do agree though that the girls don't showcase their vocals as much as they could. They can sing, but they're often overshadowed by the production and the airy-vocal style.

Anyway, wait til I learn the dances and the song comes on in the club! I will be all over it!

Yes. Summer's are bad for relationships. I'm feeling it...