Sunday, December 13, 2009

Since someone, who we'll call Ms. Bossypants demanded that I blog, here I am to blog.

What is going on with me?

1. I'm in love. Most notably and interestingly I am in love. Its not a new love, its the same person I've been in love with for a few years now, but instead of fighting my feelings I (we) are all in. Its nice. Its new-ish. We both agree this is our last and final try, if we can't make it work this go around, we'll let it go. Or maybe I'm the one committed to letting it go. Either way, thus far its been a good ride. I'm learning to take satisfaction in each day. Be grateful for my daily happinesses-the coffee that I perfectly creamed and sugared, the new music I found online, a sweet message/phone call/text, him keeping his word in the small things, a sub circuit overseer and wife that I adore, and just the fun that is my life.

2. Work is transitioning, and with change comes growing pains. My job is making me racist. Of my employees the only ones I like are the Mexican ones. All the white employees I've had have been the laziest, most entitled, snobby, complaining, least hard working ppl especially when compared to my coming in early, leaving late, working weekends NEVER complaining Mexican employees. I fired my last white employee on Friday (but I also fired one Mexican one). SOOOO happy with the current staff. Also, for the record, I LOVE white ppl...some of my best friends, yadda, yadda, yadda.

3. Physically-I'm not currently dying of anything in particular. But what is it about being in a relationship that makes you fat?? Like why since we have been together have I gained all the weight I'd lost recently? Its so crazy! So tomorrow I start with a dietary supplement, treadmill, no carbs etc. I've got to do something otherwise i'll be as big as a house and I can't have that.

4. My sister and I are doing pretty ok. I'm fairly certain that she knows about my dude. She's come by when he's been here hanging out at my house, they have been talking b/c she needed some work done on her car. She invited him over to the house for dinner in payment for his free work on her car. He has thus far spent an evening with my cousins on my Father's side. Hangs out with Jai and I all the time. I've spent a fair bit of time with his mother and sister, and will be having dinner with his father for a second time in a couple weeks. My dad is bothering me to meet him as well. Despite what I believe to be my sister's knowledge other then a joking aside about him being my boyfriend she hasn't said anything to me about him, no questions, no real comments about him being at my house or us spending weekend time together. Which is almost more telling for my super inquisitive sister.
She is still getting her panties all in a bunch that we don't spend a whole heck of a lot of social time together. And she invited me to go on a cruise with her and her friends, and got totally in a huff when I was reluctant to go. Because I am the great ppl pleaser I gave in and will now be going on a cruise in August that I don't really want to go on. But i'm sure it will be fun nonetheless.

5. Spirituality-it needs some work. The traveling overseer and his wife subbed for our circuit overseer this weekend. Normally I don't participate in the wining and dining of the traveling brothers, but my favorite couple and sister we're going so I decided to go. We went to a winery restaurant, so we wine tasted, ate good food and had genuinely funny, comfortable conversation. They were great, and hanging with them was really encouraging. I always love to meet normal, well adjusted, contemporary, fun witnesses.

I think thats about the jist of it. I can't think of anything else important that is going on.

Hope all is well with ya'll.

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

Awww yay for you!
i am totally digging you being in love that makes me :)

when i read the first line i knew of whom you were speaking...LOL...i hope to get to the west coast sooner than later, my not so lil cousin is moving out there the beginning of next year so i am sure i'll see you guys in the 2010...