Monday, March 15, 2010

I am my hair...

I am in fact my hair and currently me and my hair need an overhaul of sorts. Interestingly whenever I get out of a situation I feel the need to do something different with my hair. And per my last post I simply feel like having long hair solely for the sake of having long hair is dumb, especially when I can just buy some.

So to that end...here are some options...I need some feedback ppl, what do we like? Keeping in mind that I have what my mother refers to as a moon pie face, which means I have a round "jolly" face.

Options:
1.

So this may be my favorite, I want something not just your typical bob, something with a bit more funk.



2.

I like this cut, I think. I wouldn't want it this choppy, and I think with some curls it wouldn't be so choppy but it also wouldn't be as interesting.







3.

I know this is darn near totally plain, but it just looks so good. But this would be a super baby step to actually cutting my hair.






4.
I love this little pixie cut. Its the choppy layers on the crown that I really like but I would need it a few inches longer.







5.
This rocker chick looking shag cut...also very cute, I think this would be really cute in a press and curl.









6.

This dalmatian colored bob also has great layers, but the bangs are entirely too short.


















7.
I have no clue how to practically wear either of these styles on the daily but I really love them.

















8.

This is slightly left of center for a bob, but the color cut combo is gorgeous.















So what do we think? What do we like? Is it terrible that I think that white ppl cut better then blk stylists? Like If I were getting a Halle short cut, then clearly I can go to any hood shop for that, but I feel like for a mid length something that I could probably go to a supercuts and get what I'm, looking for, right? Either way, I'm hype about the possibilities. So give me some feedback ppl.

2 comments:

jendayi said...

I would go with number one. The reason I pick said style is because it's not too terribly frightening of a change. Don't get me wrong, I think change is great and you know me... CUT IT! But I don't think you can take such a drastic cut. I keep thinking of the time you cut your bangs... I loved it! But it lasted all of a week or two and we never saw them again! So yes, go for number one. It still has some length to it and the bangs are perfect for you. I think it's my favorite too.

And white people DO cut better. My mom always said so. =)

T.a.c.D said...

i pick 3 for the same reason jac picked 1...not that drastict of a change...the really short cuts would look GREAT on you but you LOVE hair so i don't think something so short would work for long...although i just cut my hair but you know me i'll weave it or braid it up in a second