Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Hair....

    


So this is what we ended up with folks!Last week I went to get cut number 1, and kind of chickened out in that when he asked if I wanted him to do anything else I didn't speak up. He basically gave me a really great trim with some added layers which was cool but it was still long and essentially the Jessica Simpson cut from the previous post.

So today I went back for the real cut. Phase 2. And as you can see, this time I didn't punk out. And I LOVE IT!! It's short and sassy and an actual style.

Granted its only day one, I may hate it by the end of the week but right now, I'm really happy about it. I like how different it feels.

Its spring, the weather is changing, newness is in the air, and it just seems like an ideal time to change up my look.

And yes, I am aware that I need a touch up on my color like babies need a mama. And I will get one sooner rather then later. I was initially thinking of switching up the color, but I love this color, it is so me, its mine. I've had it since like 8th grade, its my signature, it just feels wrong to bail on my color now, after all its done for me over the years.

I thought it might also be helpful to see where I have come from. Thats the last pic...



Anyhow wish me luck with my cut ya'll! Smooches.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

i LOVE IT!!!!!!

jendayi said...

so, do you hate it yet?