Tuesday, March 10, 2009

AI-Top 13

Hey guys,

Top 13 finally perform….Kara did something with her front teeth since last we saw her. Her mouth looks strange. Paula has the entire remains of a bird she ran over on her shoulder…but her hair and that dress (sans the feathers) are cute. I would like to go on record that there are no black guys in the competition, I guess we get the presidency but can’t get American Idol…can’t win them all! And there aren’t any clearly obviously obnoxiously gay men??? Boo to this foolishness.

Ooooh Mike Jacko week, this could be really bad. I’m hype.

Oh lil, there is so much that I want to make over on her from that clip. I’m pretty sure I hate this outfit. Its very captain and tenile. And you know I support big butted women, heck I am one and I love mine, however, white pants ON TELEVISION with a badunk-a-dunk is not the best of ideas. Its already big and that color just makes it more clearly enormo…and the tapered leg, the one shoulder ruffle-ay dios mio. But yes she sang and performed quite well. But who didn’t expect that?

EHHHHHH this blind guy…I am so sick of him already. I think his parents might be related…two kids, blind, ummm either that or you live next to something radioactive. Does he hate glasses? Barbers? Its not that I think tha he can’t sing, its just that I don’t think he is all that great. It’s just ok…and there were a lot of other ppl that were better that should have been here. And who got him up from the piano? All this walking around being blind, he needs to be more careful. Is paula making up stuff again? Biggest selling song in Norway?? What? He’s wack!! Why are you just now noticing that? I love that simon lies to Paula its like telling a “slow” child that a monster will in fact eat them if they don’t eat their veggies.

Danny-pls don’t talk about the dead wife in this clip! PYT is one of my favorites…hmmmm he slowed it down? Oh he just did the beginning and then almost messed up! There were a couple unnecessary screams in there but for the most part he sounded great. The dancing shows he is into it, but its affecting his breathing…either work out or stop dancing so hard!

Mike-the oil rigger guy, I forgot that he was here…he can actually sing and he’s such a pretty/handsome guy, he looks like a model in the big and tall catalog, or JcPenny’s. However the way he is saying “yew r not alyune” the way he is saying the words is funny.

Jasmine-they made her weave longer…I wonder why. I’m glad they softened up her makeup she was looking too old, at least now she looks near to her age. But man this dress looks cheap, it is a recession, I wonder if its from the Alley?? Jess knows about that. Oh good her mama got new hair.

Chris-Good lord his child bride! She is like 11….This is a good song choice for him. It fits his voice and his little bit of style. Cute for him, and his likely mormon, fundamentalist behind. There were some ugly notes at the end, but overall it was pretty ok. Simon is right, the guitar was unnecessary.

Allison-they toned down her hair. Kudos to them. She is good, but I got bored, I didn’t realize till paula started talking that she was done…

ANOOP!! What did they do to his hair? I guess its not horrible…he’s still adorable. Anoop is a little cock eyed, but I still love him. I knew he would do beat it…but is it a singing song?? I liked it, it was fun. It’s not a singing song…his vocals are stronger then that.

Jorge-I love that he is Puerto Rican…this is like a jazzy quiet storm version of this song. I dig it. I liked it, I thought he was great. Kara and all this “feeling” shut up! Awww pobrecito, they did not love him tonight. Eesh.

I hate this Megan girl, she is so pointless other then to be a cute blonde with big boobs. Gosh her mom looks young. She looked better with browner hair. This is the dumbest performance ever. Rockin Robin? Its not even a real song, wasn’t this on a kids album or a commercial or something. Her voice has nothing special about it, when she actually just sings. Her audition was different b/c she choose an affected…did she just do a bird noise, are you kidding? WHAT SIGNATURE???????????? Why are they soft on her, she sang a song with nothing in it!! Nothing. Anoop and Jorge got yelled at and she gets…well here is Simon to be a real critic, I appreciate his honesty.

Adam- I forgot about him being in this compettion, he just did a mike jacko head tilt, I love it. I guess he counts as obviously gay. He’ll have to do. His breathing is a problem for me…he is always taking too many breathes between notes. And this song doesn’t require all the screaming that he is doing. This performance made me tense, like I had called someone black or white and he was putting me in my place. Sheesh. This braclet that paula is wearing with this giant, medallion…so basically the dead wife guy and him are in the finals? No one would even notice him if her were a blonde kid with a regular hair cut, his face is so all gay American, it’s the hair ONLY that gives him the edge.

Matt-he looks so much like his mom! His parents are divorced…I love this song too. Human nature, the melody is so lovely. I thought that was lovely. He did a great job. Sadly he doesn’t want to be Justin or Robin he wants to be Coldplay…which is dumb.

Alexis: this is a sexy look, but I like it for her. I have got to get one of these chain link necklaces…I needed one like 5 months ago! I also like her shoes….she is singing this song though, I liked it very much. I’m sure Adam wanted this song first. Oh but b/c they jacked up her phone number no one will vote for her.

Change to the show-I bet they will take the bottom 3 or so and pick which ones they think should go home…We’ll shall see.

1 comment:

jendayi said...

i hate anoop.