Friday, March 06, 2009

AI: The Wildcard Show

Jessi-Ambitious song, she really is vamping it up these days…but in a mom sorta way. Like, what do those boots and that mini sweater have to do with that dress? Or with each other for that matter. It was just ok. All this swagger that Kara talks about, she’s an idiot.

Matt-he better come with something much better this time. His since of style is so contrived. He looks like he went to H&M saw this on a mannequin and bought all the pieces. None of them really fit him (simon agreed). These are some ugly notes that he is hitting in this middle/end part. And why choose a song with only like 25 words in it? But yeah this is a ton better then last week. I wasn’t as moved by it as the judges were. But I wouldn’t be mad if he were part of the 12.

Megan-I don’t recall being all that impressed with her the first time….Oh this is the dancing awkward girl, her stage presence is like a little girl or a kids performer on Disney or maybe Nick I mean she does have tattoos. But yeah she was a waste of space in this show. She’s just so not that interesting, and not that great of a singer, and lately Paula doesn’t comment on ppl’s singing, she comments all around it but doesn’t say much about ppls actual singing. I agree this was a good song for her, but I’m not sure that she can really sing, she’s always doing some silly song with an even sillier dance…sigh.

Von-Oh god not MORE honest real emtion…what is this voice he is singing in? He sounds like the littlest child molester. After the child molester voice ended I liked the end of it…yeah that song sounds like what he would sing on a woman’s answering machine just before he kidnaps, kills, and wears her skin.

Jasmine-I coulsdn’t figure out what is wrong with her face, and someone pointed out that she doesn’t have a forehead! And ding, ding that’s it…Awww I loved Mulan, all young girls on this show sing this song. She is singing the song well though, that is a cute little homecoming dress she has on. Good for her, I wouldn’t be mad if she made it in as well.

Ricky-True story, while he was talking I thought to myself he should sing Superstitious, I kid you not. 30 seconds later Ryan announces that he is singing Superstitious…excuse me while I go pray. Ok back to Ricky-I think maybe that I like this kid. He can sing but its not over the top theatrical, he’s just a good tight jeans wearing singer, which I like. How come no one this season can dance or dance on beat? All this talk of “self indulgence” I’m pretty sure they don’t know what it means.

Tatiana-I just want to gouge my eyes and ear drums out. These speeches of hers with the pained looks on her face, this one about “love” just makes me want to stab her. And she seems to be unaware that she has a bit of a gut, like a 3 months prego gut. I’m glad it doesn’t bother her, but it bothers me…so can she loosen up the clothes. That may be the best I’ve ever heard her sing though…the deep bow…the yelling…the talking while the judges talk…I thought she sang the song last time-she is an idiot…the kneeling…(but I do actually like the dress she is wearing, I’d be cute in it)

Anoop! Why is he singing the same song?????????? At least we’ve never seen him perform
Oh you are killing me! I loved it! I got up danced and like Paula, whoooo that took me back! Although my mother made me throw that tape away because it had the “D” word in it.  He was great, he is totally getting in the 12.

Jasmine is in…they love her too much not to…aww Ricky I like him…Megan and Tatiana it better be NEITHER-Megan boo, and here go the histrionics with Tati…Ha so my DVR (tivo) just cut off before the last decision….hmmm, I’ll look online. I can’t believe that dumb megan girl beat the dueling piano guy...I’m assuming Anoop made it…yep I checked the internet and sure enough Anoop and the piano guy made it. That’s cool. I’m for it.

I know I’m looking forward to hear what they all got next week! And was it just me or did it seem like the entire beginning process took like 6 months!

No comments: