Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Good

I had a good night last night. Heroes was good, even Chuck was entertaining. I went grocery shopping. I've spent the past week or so cursing myself for being unable to satisfy my hunger or thirst in my own house. The thirst I thought was especially bad...I would get home and be like dang there is nothing in this house to drink!! And threaten to go to 7-11 but never make it and the next day replay the same scene. So I went to the grocery store last night and may have over done it on the drink front...But I was very hype about my savings with my Ralph's card! I now have food and PLENTY of beverages.

I also got to turn my brain off last night...I didn't think about anything, not work, none of my stressors, it was a free night. I also decided that I was deserving of an exhorbenantly expensive trip to the spa at the W. That body scrub makes life worth living, and if its wrong I have no interest in being right. Sadly I just don't have the time block right now to do it. For that much money I plan to use their facilities ALL day.

I'm really excited to be going to SF tomorrow, my friend S is available for dinner, I'll have some time to wander around the city...yippee.

I feel good today. I think its cause I got some things off my chest. Not enough with one and perhaps a little too much with another.

Some new favorite things of mine:
Air Force Ones-darn near obsessed.

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini...wonderful, wonderful book. Its by the same author as The Kite Runner, a book I went to lend the other day and realized I didn't have it any longer....wonder why...

dangerousnegro.com-I like the message, i like what they are about. I want to buy some of thier stuff.

Blackberry Curve for TMobile-This device has singlehandedly changed my life. I am a better, wiser, more understanding person all thanks to this phone...ok not really, but its an excellent phone.

MAC lip conditioner-when my purse got stolen it was this that I missed most. It is hands down the best chapstick I have ever used, and I am obsessed with moist lips. (ok I just wrote that and know that it has no other connatation, but still I feel a little dirty for writing it. lol. its something about the word moist...someone I know hates that word...)

Cover Girl Multiplying Waterproof Mascara-I can't remember my eyelashes ever looking so long! ppl keep asking me what i'm using, I finally looked at the packaging the other day, I don't even remember buying it as it is not my usual brand. But it is working for me!

The new Little Brother album "Get Back"-its super fantastic. Pick it up 10/23...

And I think that is it...

3 comments:

Vickilyn said...

2 days in a row! I'm hyped! I'm glad you're feeling good. Maybe you can do some spa time in SF

jendayi said...

I was thinking about that MAC chapstick the other day... meant to ask you what the name of it was. It's just so dag on expensive!!!

Jenn Will said...

yeah it ain't cheap but it is effective! I put it on once a day mostly and maintain moisture all day, some days I don't put any on, the moisture is just carried over from the day before. I bought the last one in April while I was in ATL, and when it was stolen in Sept/Oct I still had plenty! So its kinda worth the 13/14 bucks.