Monday, May 12, 2008

Been too long...

Gosh April 13th was the last time I was on here. My, my that was a long time ago.

Well hello there, all.

Things are going well. I can't complain.

The trip to St. Marteen is on and poppin. I'm super crunk about it. So crunk that I've given up carbs in preparation and turned to cooking. And guess what...I'm a pretty good cook!!! Turns out my family cooking gene, from both sides, did get passed down. Who knew! My sister said it looks like I'll make someone a good wife after all. Me? A good wife?! Forreal?! Pretty much I still can't see cooking every night, that business is exhausting. But i'm pretty good at cooking multiple things at the same time, so all cooking takes place on Sunday and must last all week.

Also, I am never going to a hetero club again. My co-workers brother came into town from Chicago and since he is gay we took him to our favorite homo club-the abbey. Apparently that was my night, apparently I have never nor will ever look that good again. I love compliments from gay men, they are the most pure compliments you can get from a man. He doesn't want me, and likely knows more about fashion, hair and makeup then I can ever hope to learn. So after hearing that I was georgeous about 12 times (which is exactly 11 more times then i've ever heard it at a hetero club) I made the decision that the gays are in fact for me. Now if only I could do something about all the techno...if we could resolve that I might move into the abbey. Of course there is also the issue of how to deal with the lesbians...

Just finished a great book about a mother daughter relationship gone wrong. It was interesting to read about the dynamic when the mother spent most of her daughter's life as an alcoholic. The book is Orange, Mint & Honey by Carleen Brice. I recommend it.

I also recommend this chick Adele from Europe, is it just me or does Europe put out the best blue eyed soul these days.

My little brother asked to use my car for prom in a couple weekends. Just the thought of it makes me tense up. I have to check my insurance coverages before I can even think about it. I'm scared not only for my car, ok mostly for my car, but also that he'll wrap the car around a tree and kill his fool self. And then I won't have a car...and one less brother. Who I obviously love dearly. :)

That's all I got for now...but good to see you all again...been too long.

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

oh how i have checked your blog daily for updates...why? because of this type of stuff right here:
Apparently that was my night, apparently I have never nor will ever look that good again. I love compliments from gay men, they are the most pure compliments you can get from a man. He doesn't want me, and likely knows more about fashion, hair and makeup then I can ever hope to learn. So after hearing that I was georgeous about 12 times (which is exactly 11 more times then i've ever heard it at a hetero club) I made the decision that the gays are in fact for me.
CLASSIC!

definitely want the little brother to be safe...so that is in deed a big decision...because i know i would act a total fool in your car, or any luxury car for that matter and i am grown...HA!

jendayi said...

"I am never going to a hetero club again." LMBO!!! PRAY!

My sis turned me on to Adele. Pretty good stuff.

Umm... Let me know how that car situation goes. My sis asked me today if she and a gf could drive my car to Huntsville, Alabama. All I could do was laugh. And Missy's not even luxury!