Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bianca my Belle...

Everyone knows I love LA. I also love my car and driving. Generally having a car in LA is sometimes problematic. I could never say that I hate driving in this city, but there are definitely times that driving in LA is more of a burden then a pleasure.

Last night was not one such time.

Not many people were out, no police were out...it was perfect. I drove fast just because, I raced ppl who thought they could keep up, I weaved between cars just because I could. It was beautiful. Just driving around town I forget how powerful Bianca (my car) is, I forget that she is in fact a race car. Last night it all came back to me.

I feel back in love with my car again last night...she is the ultimate driving machine. I am forever a German engineering kinda girl.

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

i truly love those nights as well...just driving no cares no worries just you, your car and the road...speed
wow...yes those cars are the BEST and Bianca does get it in...in deed

Anonymous said...

show us this vehicle!

jendayi said...

and i'm sure your music was up loud too.

speaking of Bianca, did you brother borrow her?