Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Game 101

Let's discuss Game, shall we.

I'm sure this is a conceited thing to say but i've never been on a date wherein I wasn't in complete control. That is to say in a contest of who had more game...the obvious answer was me.

Tonight I met my match. In fact I am certain that I was outgamed, out thought, out impressed. In a land of dreamers and wannabes I'm a successful young woman with all her own, I need not from any man. But tonight, tonight I was the one who was impressed, I was the one who was thrown off her game, the one shook. Shook. I was actually shook.

Anyhow-I had a great date with the restaurant conceptualist, and older men may in fact be for me...forget about these young men...lead me, show me something new, kind sir.

3 comments:

jendayi said...

When I come out in 2 weeks, I might have to go to Seven to experience this man. I may have to meet him and ask him, "Who do you think you are?"

T.a.c.D said...

a man that can get you intrigued i must know more about...you are TRULY at the top of your game so to this i say wow...please keep us all in the loop on this one

Eb the Celeb said...

Congrats on meeting your match... even though your irked... your immensely intrigued and that is always a good basis for at least a good time if not something that last forever