Friday, February 06, 2009

AI Recap

I'm watching the show a bit late (too much good stuff comes on on Wed. and I was out late, so some tough viewing decisions had to be made).

This is going to be a cry heavy episode...I'm weary already.

Tatiana....She is a piece of work. The fake crying, the horrible blush, she is just a mess. The overblown sense of paranoia "they are throwing me under the bus", umm you've been rehearsing for like 5 minutes calm yourself down! How her group dealt with that nonsense, is amazing.

The ghetto blk girl is named after the classy and regal Nancy Wilson. I feel for Nancy. And her group mate the blonde chick, who told her she's been nothing but drama...ummm what about her didn't indicate to you that she might be a bit dramatic? The single color, beige, stretch pants, jacket combo-resulting in a cafe con leche looking cat suit, with the fire engine red wig with uniform curls in two layers sitting about an inch and a half off of her head didn't scream (or whisper) to you that his chick might have a flare for the dramatics? Then the other boy in the group with the headband, what he is walking around crying about? Sadly, the ghetto chick does have a point-all this "I need to rest" and we're not done practicing...figuring out choreography, timing, etc, doesn't require you to sing, just get your butt up and work like the rest of the ppl.

That dumb bikini girl! She did all that to get on the show, and now quits b/c she wants to sleep in. These ppl. But then she does show up...if I was her group she would be singing by herself. Oh I can't wait for her lazy behind to get kicked out.

Wow, they are really cracking down on the forgetting of words. At least they threatened to do so, but really didn't after all.

White Chocolate: Why are they rapping, b-boxing? the girl-rapping but no singing, is she serious? SHE DIDN'T SING!!

Action Squad (eliminate them for the name alone): Wow this is bad...who picked this song? this is like a bad highschool performance. The blk guy might kill someone, namely paula. "evil in her eyes"-are you kidding? Oh you're not. Ok well then security!

WOW, the best friends group was awesome. They made Paula clap like a dolphin, so you know it was good. Those two boys are the business.

This white boy with the black hair and the blush, just took me to church with that "Some kind of wonderful", and his jeans tucked into his boots.

The Divas: This shoeless hippie chick, first off-that is nasty. Those girls were too nice to bikini girl...The one that stayed was the only talented one.

Tatiana's team: Yuck. I hate it when loathsome ppl are successful in anyway and/or continue to breath or exist.

Ghetto Bird's Team: This is going to be a hot mess. I love this boy, he is so queer the dancing sealed it for me. The blonde did out sing the bird, though. But they better watch that pistol in her purse, and/or razor under her tongue. The most hilarious part of this episode was when the blonde tried to approach the bird, and with approximately three words scared blondy so badly that she stopped all forward progress, and did all she could to retreat short of running away for her life. I laughed out loud for a full minute. While I am being hard on the black girl, were she a nice person, I'd have more empathy, she was just so negative and rabble rousing from the beginning that it was hard to root for her. Dah well.

Down to 75ppl. I was just about to complain that I didn't see my boyfriend Anoop, and then there at the end, there he was for next week. My heart skipped at him singing the Bobby Brown classic "My perogative"! :)

Until next week.

No comments: